Tour Coke Scrapbook Page

I've taken a break from scrapping anything recent so that I can try and make a dent in our 2015 vacation album. This one was kind of fun to make because it used non-traditional scrapbook supplies and was fairly easy to put together. The design is based on the October 1 sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.


These are pictures from the Coca-Cola factory tour in Atlanta, Georgia. As you can see, I used the map/brochure we got there as part of the background, and then I circled parts of the map that are shown in the pictures and wrote little notes right there on the map as my journaling.


The letter stickers are Recollections. I just love how glittery they are. I also added in the ticket from the tour and the 3-D glasses we wore on the 4-D "ride". (Which I couldn't ride because I was pregnant. Had to sit in the non-moving seats.)


You can't really tell from any of the photos, but I added foam stickers behind the red matted photo to make it pop more from the page. I can't remember who the statue is of in that picture. The guy who invented Coca-Cola, probably? If I had scrapped these pictures back in 2015 I probably would have remembered and written it down in here, but I didn't so I'm not and I'm just moving on.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Fab page, love how you have used the brochure and added your own notes! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so fun, love how you accented our page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love using Memorabilia on my pages too! Thanks for joining us gals at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated so much ephemera and still managed to follow a sketch! This is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome how you used all the ephemera and the typical colors. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment