My First The International Scrapbook Garden Project!

I'm so excited to be part of the inaugural design team for The International Scrapbook Garden, and today I get to share with you my first scrapbook layout made using the Garden Kit Sunkissed kit. It's got a lot of pinks and yellows and flowers. It's so bright and happy!  

And when I picked out the picture that I wanted to scrap, I just knew I had to use the yellow patterned paper from Lemoncraft because it practically matched the shirt I was wearing in the picture!


This layout was created using supplies from the main Sunkissed kit only. So if you've only purchased the main kit, then here's an example of what you can do with the amazing supplies that come in the kit. I was seriously floored at how much cool stuff there was in just the main kit alone! (But the bonus kits are packed with some awesome stuff, too, so you should definitely check them out!)

Specifically, here's what I used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray Hibiscus Rose
Lemoncraft Fresh Summer 05
Lemoncraft Fresh Summer 02
Prima Tropicalia Yellow Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearls
Lemoncraft Daydream Ephemera Card
May Arts yellow ribbon
white Bo Bunny doily


I love using doilies on layouts, but I thought the plain whiteness of it was a little too stiff, so I sprayed it with the Lindy's spray and then I sprayed the yellow patterned paper with it just in the corners. I didn't want things to be too stuffy, since the picture was a little silly and I was going to be using the "Just Be Yourself" ephemera card.


I used an EK Success border punch from my stash to punch the pink patterned paper just so that it wasn't plain straight edges, and I journaled with my Zig Writer in Pure Pink.


I love the pinks and yellows together! This kit is perfect for your summertime photos, your little girl photos, your mother-daughter photos, or whatever you choose to scrap! It's the perfect mix of floral and frilly with funky and free-spirited. You're going to love how everything works together.

Check out my reveal post from earlier today so you can see everything that comes in this awesome kit and the selection of bonus kits that will expand the tools you have to work with! And then head over to the shop so you can purchase your own Sunkissed kits! They're on sale for 10 percent off now during the grand opening sale, so don't miss out!

Thanks for looking!

Comments