Heart Scrapbook Page

When you are in a creative zone, you have to create. That was what today was like for me. I actually got a two-page layout completed (that took me two days to do) and a single-page layout completed for the October sketch challenge at The Studio Challenges. So here's that:


I used my American Crafts Jen Hadfield Home+Made collection on this one. It was so easy to put this layout together once I figured out which patterned papers to use. The sketch also made it really simple.


I love the mixture of the paper embellishments, stickers, and foam lettering in this collection. It's just gorgeous. I made a review video about the whole thing on my YouTube channel, and I say that I think this would be a great collection for scrapping wedding pictures. And wouldn't you know? This picture was taken at a wedding!


I also love the metallic gold and the 3-D embellishments. I made a housewarming card using this collection, too, so it's very versatile. You'd be surprised at all the things you can do with it! Not that I'm getting paid to sell you on it or anything. I swear I'm not! I just think it's a pretty collection. Ha ha!

Anyway, you have until November 5 to enter the sketch challenge at The Studio Challenges, so good luck and thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Lovely layout, I love what you did with the sketch, thanks so much for joining in with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment