BFree Foods Gluten-Free


BFree sponsored the blogger breakfast at the Secaucus GFAF Expo earlier this month, and we all got to sample what I think are the BEST gluten-free bagels EVER. No joke.

The company, which is from Ireland, also gave all the bloggers gift bags with a BFree pizza cutter, a BFree selfie stick, two kinds of BFree wraps, and a package of BFree pita bread. I talk about it more in this Facebook video:



Anywho, because I enjoyed the bagel so much, I was really excited to try out the other stuff in the gift bag. So the next week I made our Fit4Mom healthy chicken salad recipe and put that in the toasted gluten-free pita bread, which I was able to slice open to create pita pockets. YUM.


And then last week I made chicken taquitos with the wraps. (More on that recipe later.) Just look at this picture. This was BEFORE they were baked. Have you ever been able to get ANY gluten-free tortilla or wrap to roll up like this without breaking?


They worked perfectly and they were delicious. The sweet potato wraps didn't have too heavy of a sweet potato flavor. In fact, I thought they were very similar to a regular flour tortilla. The quinoa and chia seed wrap was a little different in taste and texture, but I think that would lend itself well to a turkey wrap or a veggie wrap.

BFree also makes gluten-free bread and rolls. You can use the store locator to find a store near you that carries BFree products. BFree is now being carried in Walmart!

Unfortunately, I am not lucky enough to have ANY store near me carry BFree products, but they do sell their products online through the Gluten Free Mall, so that is always an option the next time we want to have gluten-free bagel egg sandwiches for dinner.

I'm so glad that I was able to try out these products from BFree, and I hope they continue to expand their reach in the U.S.

Comments