2017 GFAF Expo Recap Part 2


Today I'm going to be sharing with you what's new from some of my favorite gluten-free brands as seen at the 2017 Secaucus Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Expo!

Schar's gluten-free artisan bread, which is really delicious, has a new flavor coming out: 10 Grains & Seed Bread. I got to sample it at the Expo and it was pretty good! Would be great as a yummy buttered toast for breakfast.


Enjoy Life's Plentils is introducing a new flavor: Thai Chili Lime. Doesn't that sound good? These "chips" are made from lentils, and they are milk-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free. I grabbed a bag of these while walking through the super cute Enjoy Life booth.


I hope that everybody knows to Eat Banza by now! I seriously love this chickpea pasta. And now it's available in new shapes, including ziti and wheels. Can't wait to look for these in ShopRite.


You'll have to wait until January for the new Snack Bites from Smart Flour Foods to be in stores, but they are worth the wait. Everybody at the Expo got to sample these. Gluten-free pizza bites, you guys! So good!


I really liked 88 Acres seed bars last year, and this year they are making seed butters. There are three different flavors: Dark Chocolate Sunflower, Vanilla Spice Sunflower, and Pumpkin.


I've been singing the praises of Garden Lites ever since visiting their booth at my first ever GFAF Expo! Just when I thought they couldn't come out with anything else as good as their muffins, they introduced waffles! These blueberry waffles contain butternut squash and carrots! And they taste so good!


And don't forget to watch my GFAF recap video on the Cook Scrap Craft YouTube channel! You'll get to see some highlights from this year's show, and if you attended, maybe you'll see yourself somewhere in the crowd!

Comments